It all started one day when I was having a chat with manager of local library about what I was doing and how the library focuses of empowering the neighborhood with regular knowledge sharing sessions. He sent my details over to the City Office to complete the formalities. We planned for a 6 weeks long sessions, scheduled for every Monday between 6 PM to 8 PM. With flyers and putting up the digital displays the library could get a group of 12-15 people attending the classes.
With my experience touching a decade in the space of project management, I wanted to explore sharing my learnings with people and get to know a different perspective of problem areas. As the quote goes from Richard Feynman – “If you want to master something, teach it”. Fortunate to get people who were consistent in attending all the 6 sessions and enthusiastic to ask and provide their views.
Please note that I've taken the permission to put up these pic
Below was the schedule of the classes and presentation that was used during the sessions.
- All about Agile Jul 01, 2019 http://bit.ly/304l6kE
- Roles and Ceremonies Jul 08, 2019 http://bit.ly/2Z3xi7Z
- Examples and Games Jul 15, 2019 http://bit.ly/2N00PJb
- Examples and Games Jul 29, 2019 http://bit.ly/2N00PJb
- Agile Transformation Aug 05, 2019 http://bit.ly/33wQp9R
- Enterprise Agile Scaling Aug 12, 2019 http://bit.ly/2KHEm0W
I use retrospectives as a very important tool to assess and also to find areas that I could improve for future sessions. Below is the screenshot of feedback provided by the attendees.